Albion Activity Centre
Located in the heart of Blyth, the Albion Activity Centre brings a wealth of healthy and active leisure opportunities to the local community.
The Albion Activity Centre opened to the public in Spring 2014 on the site of the former St Andrews RC School. Since then, the building has been fully occupied by local businesses operating under a shared commitment to community values and active living.
- The Albion Cafe operated by the excellent Hartford Catering, offers up a range of soups, snacks, sandwiches, cooked dishes and hot and cold drinks – perfect for parents whose children are participating in day care or activity classes. The Cafe is located at the entrance to the Activity Centre call 01670 798 067 to get in touch about their range of services.
- High Energy Martial Arts Academy offers martial arts, tae kwon doe and kickboxing classes to both children and adults.
For more information or to book a session, call 07876 525 552.
- Miller Wallace Residential specialise in offering friendly, affordable and flexible accommodation options. For More information 01670 359465.
- BH House of Beauty Fully qualified and insured make up artist. Also offers brow and lash services, as well as facial treatments. For more information, call 07930141853.
- What A Hoot Day Nursery offering quality day care provision and wraparound care for children aged between 0-12 years of age. Call 01670 798060 for more information.
The Albion Activity Centre is Blyth & Northumberland’s premier leisure spot, offering dance classes, self-defence classes, training and work placement opportunities, fitness and martial arts tutoring all under one roof.
The Albion Cafe offers food, drink, and seating for parents and guardians to enjoy a coffee and a chat whilst the kids are in class.
The Activity Centre is really easy to find – using a sat nav, enter NE24 5BW as your destination. The building is located on Albion Way – you’ll see the signage for the various businesses on the outside fence and on the side of the building. The entrance to the Activity Centre car park is just by the entrance to Malvin’s Close Primary School.